Made of 100% cotton and filled with flax seed, these wonderful wraps can be used and reused time and time again. Each one comes with a machine washable cover for a clean and cozy treat every time.
The moist heat is excellent relaxing and rehabilitation therapy for all areas of your body, restoring flexibility, providing soothing relief and comfort from the top of your head to the tips of your toes.
Use Anywhere for Your Healing and Relaxation
- Fantastic for warming you up on a cold day or those chilly moments when you’re watching TV. Relax from a day of work or play by placing the warm wraps where you need comfort.
- Great to cozy up with at night when you go to bed, place in bed where you want to warm up your sheets.
- Heat up Boo Boo Patches for pocket warmers, children love them while they wait for the bus and the soothing feel of Flaxseed and Flannel calms, comforts and relaxes both children and adults.
- Warm up for an ear ache the moist heat draws out the pain. If pain persists please see your doctor.
- Keep a wrap and pillow in the freezer for those cuts and bruises.
- Use cold on those hot summer days around your neck to ward off heat exhaustion or to just cool off.
- Placing a cold wrap or pillow as soon as possible over a bruise, strains and sprains will limit and or reduce the size of the black and blue mark numbing the pain and reducing the swelling.
- Apply warm after the first two days to further reduce pain and swelling and dissipate the bruising.
- Use hot or cold for soothing and releasing pain in joints, muscles and bones, arthritis, fibromyalgia, back pain, old injuries, rheumatic pain, cramps, tooth aches, bruises and much, much more…
- Applied to the forehead to help sooth headaches and even migraines, applied to the wrist alleviate symptoms of carpal tunnel and tendinitis.
- Place a cold wrap or pillow on a bug or animal bite to reduce swelling and itching.
- Against the cheek or jaw area that contains a tooth ache to reduce swelling and numb the pain.
- Excellent cold compress for post Surgery or any Injury. The doctor may instruct you to use cold for the first 48 to 72 hours, and then heat after.
- Please follow your doctor’s instructions. Not only will this diminish pain and swelling it may reduce the length of your recovery.